Why become a member? ×

NBD - Nash PB-J 63 Fiesta Red

sam-davies

I took a risk recently and sold off my Stingray 5 and Rivoli and have ended up with this from Bass Direct. It’s a 2021 Nash PB-J 63 in Fiesta Red. Apparently the first owner already had too many basses. Lucky for be though as it plays like a dream and sounds amazing…

44DAA796-9FB3-4C5E-AD7B-AC394F1CFCBC.thumb.jpeg.91456b6215d172ccd4b18ceb13a1a85f.jpeg6F01C91C-87F0-43E8-BC22-1C8CD4CDBCB2.thumb.jpeg.4f56b4d58f19d71986e5166c0016b473.jpegC44A9BA9-6020-470E-B64E-A5AA6A1C1F8B.thumb.jpeg.b91f7df75c336f25916d38c67b696275.jpeg

Edited by sam-davies
  • Like 30

15 hours ago, Musicman20 said:

If I wanted a relic style Fender I'd be after one of these. That hardcase is the icing on the cake!

Yeah. I wasn’t 100% sure about the case when I first saw it but definitely grown on me. 

I’d looked into the Limelight basses and was close to ordering. My Bass Direct trip was just to try a few options but got talked into buying!

8 hours ago, sam-davies said:

I’d looked into the Limelight basses and was close to ordering. My Bass Direct trip was just to try a few options but got talked into buying!

Same here, I went to BD to try a few Precisions, and walked out with a Nash PB63, although I didn't really need to be talked into it. I subsequently bought a Limelight too, but didn't keep it for long, the Nash is so much better for me. Probably the best bass I've owned.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Interested in knowing more from you guys about Nash and your experiences? I live in London and would need to sell some gear to be able to afford one. I am drawn to the flexibility of the p/j? What’s the experience been like? I was waiting for them to stock a ‘55 as that’s my ultimate bass and cheaper than a fender custom shop. 

appreciate any help or experiences of nash basses in general. Do they hold their money? 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...