Why become a member? ×

DOD FX10 Bi Fet Preamp - *SOLD*
£60
Cheshire

tayste_2000

Great condition and includes the original box (only covered in tape), still has the battery door and a 9v adaptor.

Bought because of the following

https://www.premierguitar.com/artists/bass-pedal-wars

DOD FX10 Bi-FET Preamp

Hischke: I’m going with the DOD FX10 Bi-FET Preamp. I think it was made in the late ’80s or early ’90s. I don’t know its secret, but psychologically speaking, it does the thing that a lot of guitar players get out of a Klon preamp pedal. It’s a subtle boost with a tone knob. You can turn the tone down for a really deep but focused and dense tone. It cuts through, but under the mix. How would you describe it, Juan? 

Alderete: It was designed for acoustic guitars. It has such clarity, but it also has that sweet spot for the sound of fingers hitting the strings like on an acoustic guitar. That pick was very strategic. 

Hischke: I also like it because it’s simple. It’s one of those pedals that you don’t have to think about. I have it on every board now in case I need it for a boost, or a lead where you put the treble up for more presence. 

Alderete: And thank you for just driving the price up! [Laughs.]

Hischke: I know, I know. Maybe someone will make a clone. They’re really cheap now, so we better get on it. When is this going online? [Laughs.]

Basically, other than being a great crystal clear boost and line driver, if you roll the tone off it is a HUGE bass boost, like huge subby vibrate the room bass boost. Tamer and more usable I've found than things like the Meatbox and far more natural and organic sounding than anything like that or an octaver.

Price includes shipping.

D9831BE3-3B30-4B63-A882-4A905A1CACC0.jpeg

BD0D0E54-37A3-4CD8-BB37-E443E2D0BC4E.jpeg

Edited by tayste_2000
  • Like 2

• tayste_2000 changed the title to DOD FX10 Bi Fet Preamp - SOLD