Why become a member? ×

Level 42 Before Level42

Bean9seventy

15 hours ago, Bean9seventy said:

go to your mouse > click back space ,, where may returneth back to Book Worm of the Year fans bowser page ,

Do not forget you get a free 10 days of Grammerly Free ;D & the latest Alexis Pro "ask me anything"  bundle , Power Supply not included ,,

😂  Nope, sorry, I don't have a clue what you mean.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Paul S said:

😂  Nope, sorry, I don't have a clue what you mean.

It's a real shame. A clear and dispassionate account of the times and any role the OP played in it would be informative. The apparent troll with a chip on their shoulder act serves no purpose and pretty much renders the thread pointless.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, SpondonBassed said:

Elton's is actually half a dozen merkins stitched together.

If they’re real hair, it must’ve taken ages to find enough of that colour to make a full syrup, unless judicious amounts of peroxide was used on the standard colouration of said hair.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, upside downer said:

My ferret ate Lou Macari.

A friend of my parents knew Lou Macari well. He was a professional accordion player and Macari’s were purveyors of said squeeze box, right up to the end IIRC.

Edited by ezbass
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, ezbass said:

A friend of my parents knew Lou Macari well. He was a professional accordion player and Macari’s were purveyors of said squeeze box, right up to the end IIRC.

He played his accordion at the Bon Accord Free Church in Aberdeen according to some, d'accord?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, upside downer said:

He played his accordion at the Bon Accord Free Church in Aberdeen according to some, d'accord?

He certainly played it in our lounge, he was very talented (my parents’ friend, not Lou Macari).

EDIT: That is not to say that LM wasn’t talented, I never met the man. I did meet Anthony on numerous occasions, however. 

Edited by ezbass
  • Like 1

Just now, Cato said:

Bastard.

You’d think and normally that would be the case, but he was genuinely amazing. When he died, I was given one of his accordions, which I immediately sold and bought a US Fender Tele (it was plainly quite valuable).

• Like 2

Just now, ezbass said:

When he died, I was given one of his accordions, which I immediately sold and bought a US Fender Tele (it was plainly quite valuable).

Turning base (as opposed to bass) instruments into gold?

Pure alchemy.

• Like 1