Why become a member? ×

POST YOUR CHRISTMAS ACQUISITIONS HERE

ezbass

Unfortunately, my Christmas present did not make it in time. Ordered it from a shop in Germany but there were problems with obtaining export forms or something like that. Don't worry, I am not starting a rant about "you know what", but it is still a bummer. Well, will be my first bass of 2022 then 🙂

1740258903_EBMMCutlassCoralRed.thumb.jpg.74974a7b652ed342ca3c28428ec11afc.jpg

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Eldon Tyrell said:

Unfortunately, my Christmas present did not make it in time. Ordered it from a shop in Germany but there were problems with obtaining export forms or something like that. Don't worry, I am not starting a rant about "you know what", but it is still a bummer. Well, will be my first bass of 2022 then 🙂

1740258903_EBMMCutlassCoralRed.thumb.jpg.74974a7b652ed342ca3c28428ec11afc.jpg

Don't want to rub it in, but this arrived from Germany for me a couple of weeks back. Awesome basses you'll love it. IMG_20211211_102929.thumb.jpg.3667467e7608c562aa975da730918d49.jpg

Edited by Highfox
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, Highfox said:

Don't want to rub it in, but this arrived from Germany for me a couple of weeks back. Awesome basses you'll love it. IMG_20211211_102929.thumb.jpg.3667467e7608c562aa975da730918d49.jpg

You clearly have good taste 🙂 We probably got our Cutlass basses from the same retailer. I talked to one of the owners and he told me that he had bought up all the remaining Cutlass basses from the German distributor (Musik Meyer). Some time ago, they also had one in natural. Very rare one. Would have loved that one.

BTW, this will be my second Cutlass. Last year, I had one in diamond blue (see below). I only sold it to finance a Spector bass. A year later, I missed my Cutlass and when I saw the Coral one, I could not resist. 

214129648_EBMMCutlassSonic.thumb.jpg.b6d5ec525dffe299ecc1292d8c01cc91.jpg

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Eldon Tyrell said:

You clearly have good taste 🙂 We probably got our Cutlass basses from the same retailer

The cutlass is an amazing bass how they are not more popular is an enigma. 

not a Christmas bass but couldn’t resist showing mine as you showed me yours 

48D02F5F-D5EF-4E56-AF95-0A15F640FD1A.jpeg

Edited by Bunion
  • Like 5

A couple of pedals to facilitate me losing patience with menu's and going back to knobs. And a new pedalboard and power supply to hang them on arrived a bit early :-) 

Source Audio Aftershock

Source Audio Programmable Graphic EQ

Harley Benton ISO10 AC power supply

Nux Bumblebee pedal board

I'm now doing penance and having to set up my wifes 1st ever iPhone from her existing Android phone. She doesn't understand the importance of remembering passwords apparently........Grrrr......it's a nightmare......

1 minute ago, Mudpup said:

I'm now doing penance and having to set up my wifes 1st ever iPhone from her existing Android phone. She doesn't understand the importance of remembering passwords apparently........Grrrr......it's a nightmare......

But she will thank you in the end when she realises that iPhones are the way foreword 😂🤣