Why become a member? ×

Merry Christmas from the BC team

Kiwi

It's been a challenging year for many with COVID and Brexit but for most of us, we've made it through 2021 at least.  Christmas isn't celebrated where I am so it's otherwise an unremarkable weekend and a normal working week until we get New Years Day off.  But I'll be cooking Christmas lunch and in the evening our place will be deluged by 7 nine year olds from my son's class for dinner, along with their parents.  Whatever you're doing, where ever you are, we hope you have a relaxing break, an opportunity to take a step back from the usual grind and enjoy some quality time with the ones you love.  

Merry Christmas from the BC Moderating team

• Like 5
  • Thanks 12

7 hours ago, Trueno said:

Woohoo! 

Merry Christmas, everyone… get the sprouts on to boil…

What? I put them on last Tuesday.

I want to be sure they’re cooked through.

Merry Christmas one and all, and a huge thank you to the mods for all their hard work, patience and - I’m sure - restraint over the last twelve months.

God bless us all, every one!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

My Bon homie is stretched to breaking point today.... the bloody once a year drinkers are out in force....f*ck off back home to your cheap Tesco lager and let me get to the bar ya bastids!

Edited by Raymondo
  • Haha 3

47 minutes ago, Raymondo said:

My Bon homie is stretched to breaking point today.... the bloody once a year drinkers are out in force....f*ck off back home to your cheap Tesco lager and let me get to the bar ya bastids!

Just sneeze extravagantly a couple of times and mutter “bloody Omicron” and you’ll have the place to yourself

• Haha 2