Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** G&L USA - Fallout Short Scale Bass
£875
OAKHAM LE15 6QA

Adee

Up for sale is my Miami Blue G&L USA Fallout bass, Made in Fullerton, California.

It's in pretty much as new condition. Fit and finish is superb, plays beautifully and has a good range of tones.

I have now removed the plastic film from the scratchplate, still on in the pix

Collection Oakham LE15 6QA or happy to meet up within a reasonable radius for a dodgy McCar Park social exchange.

PM me if you need any further info/pic's. Comes with a branded G&L gig bag and all paperwork, Allen keys etc

Not really looking for PX or trade, try me but it would have to be a quality Short Scale

Here is the info from G&L ... edited to take out all of their sugar coated fluff !

This 30” short scale features a G&L Magnetic Field Design humbucking pickup

controlled by a 3-position mini–toggle switch for Parallel / Split / OMG modes – just like an L-1000 

Other features include an Alder body, Maple bolt-on neck, Caribbean rosewood fingerboard, Saddle-Locking Bridge

and Custom G&L Ultra Lite tuners, fitted with La Bella Polished Round wound short scale strings, .042-.060-.082-.104.

Spec:

PICKUPS: G&L Magnetic Field humbucking pickup

BODY WOOD: Alder

NECK WOOD: Hard Rock Maple with Caribbean Rosewood fingerboard

NECK PROFILE: CLF/G&L 1 5/8" Slim C with 9 1/2" Radius, 41mm Nut Width

FRETS: Medium Jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% Nickel Silver

TUNING KEYS: Custom G&L "Ultra-Lite" with aluminium tapered string posts

BRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle Lock with chrome-plated brass saddles

ELECTRONICS: 3-position mini toggle for parallel/split/OMG pickup modes, volume, tone

CASE: G&L branded gig bag

FLT1_edited.jpg.565116e697db2004f136a35bfd8ea4ff.jpg

Edited by Adee
  • Like 9

Fantastic basses these, don't think because it's short scale that it's limited to 'thumpy thump, thump'.  Killer slap, fingerstyle funk & grinding rock are all in there.  It also has the best passive tone control I've used, doesn't add any mids or bottom end woolliness as you dial it down, just takes the 'zing' out of the tone but keeps everything tight & defined.   Love mine, there's no gig it couldn't handle.

• Like 2

I’d love this. With 3 basses bought in the last 6 months and a custom order (unexpectedly) due next month I just don’t have the space. Shame, lovely looking bass (I believe It’s Ed Friedland’s go to bass, and he’s a far from shabby player). GLWTS

• Like 1

• Adee changed the title to **SOLD** G&L USA - Fallout Short Scale Bass