Why become a member? ×

Status Graphite Energy Artist 5 string (Sold!!)
£550
Swindon

andyonbass

Continuing in my quest to free up funds and space for the next must have purchase,  up for sale is my Status Energy Artist 5 string fretted.

I got this in a trade deal some time ago and was pleasantly surprised at what a nice bass this is. I don’t really know what the body woods are but it plays and sounds fantastic with a lovely low action and slim comfortable neck. It’s has active electronics with a 2 band eq, blend and volume controls. Some minor marks and playing wear but overall in super condition. Weighs in at 9.5 lbs Truss rod and all hardware in perfect working order.

Collection from Swindon preferred but willing to travel a reasonable distance/meet halfway , possibly over the holiday period

IMG_2393.JPG

IMG_2392.JPG

IMG_2399.JPG

IMG_2398.JPG

IMG_2396.JPG

IMG_2395.JPG

IMG_2377.JPG

Edited by andyonbass
  • Like 9

1 hour ago, oldslapper said:

I had an energy 6 string. Most comfortable neck I’ve played. Status Groove 5 was the same.

If I hadn’t just bought the USA Sub5, we would have met on a road between  Bath and Swindon exchanging money and bass by now.  

They really are fabulous necks aren't they!

• andyonbass changed the title to Status Graphite Energy Artist 5 string (Sold!!)
  • Silvia Bluejay locked this topic