Why become a member? ×

Ashdown CTM 30 Little Stubby All Valve Bass Head Now £350 inc p&p - *SOLD*
£390
Fakenham, Norfolk

Obrienp

I am having a gear clear out. Somehow I have ended up with 4 bass heads, so I am selling off the ones I think people might buy.

This is an Ashdown CTM 30 Little Stubby all valve head in very good condition. I have never gigged this but I am told that they are loud enough for small gigs with the right cabinet. It certainly makes a great studio or rehearsal amp and at 9kg, it’s a valve amp that won’t give you a hernia!

I had this serviced by the Amp Guy in Norwich in November '21, so it’s nice and clean inside (no dust). All the pots have been cleaned and lubricated. Transformers, fan and valves all tested, and the output valves re-biased. Basically, it is good to go. The valves are all JJs by the way.

The full spec can be found here on the Ashdown website: https://ashdownmusic.com/products/ctm-30-little-stubby. In summary it has proper controls, unlike the Little Bastard. Separate Gain control and predictable 3 band passive EQ. It also has the feedback control that really changes the character of the amp between modern and vintage, with multiple stops in between.

Not pictured but you will, of course, get the kettle lead and I'll throw in a jack to speakon speaker cable.

You are welcome to try and buy in Fakenham, Norfolk. I will drive around 50 miles to meet up, or deliver. I have the original box, so will post to UK for free for the right offer.

These are selling at PMT for £778. Now £350 including p&p. No trades please.

82371156-3F57-4ABA-9CE6-2C287C4D0413.jpeg

907D71BB-0ACC-4340-8FB7-D7BB3FBE21EF.jpeg

2B5EB2AF-AA75-47AE-80CC-0F2E0050AB4D.jpeg

BA5D10B6-37A3-4248-BE0F-EB65C30A5A5C.jpeg

A662B110-995C-4FC7-B349-4AAC40509225.jpeg

83D35A70-76B4-4E32-B860-53AF86DFE711.jpeg

Edited by Obrienp
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, franzbassist said:

Such good amps these, can do clean or dirty, and that's a keen price too.

Thanks for the endorsement. Yes, I priced it to sell quickly. It would make a nice Christmas present folks!

• Obrienp changed the title to Ashdown CTM 30 Little Stubby All Valve Bass Head Now £370 in p&p
  • Obrienp changed the title to Ashdown CTM 30 Little Stubby All Valve Bass Head Now £350 inc p&p
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Thank you for your enquiry. Yes it is available.

I also have it posted on eBay now, so you could make me an offer through there (to short circuit the auction) and get all the buyer protection. It also means that I won't have to cancel the auction. However, if you would prefer to do it direct that suits me as well. I wouldn't get charged fees that way. The eBay link is https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/185259041962.

Kind regards,

Pat

• Obrienp changed the title to Ashdown CTM 30 Little Stubby All Valve Bass Head Now SOLD