Who’s feeling guilty?

gareth

9 hours ago, bassbiscuits said:

Was meant to be out last night but the singer got the flu! First weekend off gigging for a while, tho I’m not convinced next weekend’s gigs will happen…

Over the years I remember every time I was ill, our guitarist would always say to me oh, you'll be fine and would badger me into playing. Every time I regretted it and was annoyed at myself for bending to his will. I am the singer so singing with a cold isn't fun.

• Like 1

I normally spend part of the year in fuerteventura so I couldn’t really commit to a band, but because of the travel restrictions I haven’t been for nearly 2 years, I have been thinking lately about starting something or joining a reggae band , but I’ve got a bit comfortable just playing at home 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Happy Jack said:

Well that puts my three in the shade!

Sorry! It was one for my job (teaching), 2 consecutive nights doing corporate work at the same venue with my function band then a week of panto. Got lucky with the run and happy to take it whilst it lasts.

• Like 2

I was making a pause after having played piano, but does that ever count...

I was also arranging the next rehearsal that will take place on Tuesday, but does that ever count...

And I have been setting up a guitar and a bass before playing the piano, but does that ever count...

Guilty, your honour ! 😭

9 minutes ago, scalpy said:

Sorry! It was one for my job (teaching), 2 consecutive nights doing corporate work at the same venue with my function band then a week of panto. Got lucky with the run and happy to take it whilst it lasts.

But now ...

... it's behind you.

Ba-dum, and indeed Tish!

• Haha 1