Why become a member? ×

Effects clear out part 2 - *SOLD*
£100
Norfolk

E sharp

The final pedals to go . Some I thought were dead , but turned out it was a faulty Voodoo lab lead . 

Only original box I have , is for the chorus . All will be well boxed , and all prices are for Recorded/Signed for Royal Mail delivery . 

SFX Burninator . One off Phaser/Fuzz built for someone . There's a video of this on Youtube , from the previous owner . £110

SFX Micro Fuzz . Only issue with this , is that the LED doesn't work . Everything else is OK . £45 Sold

SFX Micro Headphone amplifier . Headphone out is 1/4 " , and AUX in is standard micro jack . £45 Sold

SFX Micro Energizer . Sort of like Max's version of the Aphex pedal I reckon . Quite subtle , but a really nice 'slap stomp pedal' . £45 Sold

TC Electronic Corona mini chorus . £45 Sold

Malekko E.Filter . £45 Sold

IE Oxide . £65 Sold

Crowther Audio Prunes and Custard . These are great , and a somewhat unique pedal . £110 Sold

pedals.jpg

Edited by E sharp
Recent confirmed sales
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Dosi Y'Anarchy said:

It is! I wanted a Roland AP-7 Jet Phaser but no one was making clones of them at the time. 

Max has already made the Micro Fuzz based on my Colorsound Bass Fuzz, so I got him to pair it with a phaser, but have each effect switchable with a master bypass switch. 

Well if you haven't already bought it back I'll hold off until you do!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, E sharp said:

Only the Burninator and Micro Energizer left now - all else sold . 

Cannot find the messages for the E Filter - think someone has it , and not yet paid . Live and learn I suppose

No, I bought it and paid you via  bank Transfer  as you requested on Dec 13th 😁

Edited by lee650
  • Like 1

I wasn’t sure- sorry mate. I’d sold that many pedals in a short space of time, and had loads of Post Office receipts, that I’d lost track. Just must’ve accidentally deleted our messages, as I was trying to tie up the messages on here, to the PO receipts. Got myself in a right pickle 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, E sharp said:

I wasn’t sure- sorry mate. I’d sold that many pedals in a short space of time, and had loads of Post Office receipts, that I’d lost track. Just must’ve accidentally deleted our messages, as I was trying to tie up the messages on here, to the PO receipts. Got myself in a right pickle 

No worries! 

Never bought a pedal yet,that I haven't paid for 😂

Edited by lee650

No, I wasn’t even mentioning you, not that would. I just had loads of receipts, loads of messages, loads of bank transfers, and names on Basschat, that often don’t marry up with the person’s real name. So kept trying to make sense of it. It’s a possibility that there’s been one of the £40 pedals that’s not been paid for- but I don’t honestly know. 

Thankfully I’ve almost sold everything that I don’t use, so should never confuse myself again with selling stuff he he 

• Haha 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...