Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Epifani UL310

Dubs

As mentioned on the Shuttle 6.0 thread, I’m downsizing my rig as it’s worth a lot and I’m not gigging at the moment and this situation doesn’t look to be changing any time soon.

My UL310 has to go -

This is an amazing cab and it’s truly amazingly light – 47lbs!! This is one of the original Series 1 cabs that have been argued to be “better” than the newer Series 2 cabs…something to do with where the wood is from and the drivers being different I think? Anyway, this is in fantastic condition and looks practically brand new.

I’m not going to be able to ship this, so I’m looking for a firm £500 collected from Portsmouth, but I might be able to meet up within a reasonable distance.

No trades please - I've got a replacement combo now and I just need the cash.

Edited by benwhiteuk

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='455515' date='Apr 6 2009, 02:51 PM']Lots of interest but no one's pulled the trigger yet...[/quote]
I think it maybe the collection only thats making it stick, basically its just fish to your south although some are bass i have to admit, i might be interested if u offered shipping.

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='456452' date='Apr 7 2009, 02:33 PM']I think it maybe the collection only thats making it stick, basically its just fish to your south although some are bass i have to admit, i might be interested if u offered shipping.[/quote]

Shipping would potentially be available at about £30 extra insured to mainland UK, but I don’t have anything to ship it in so this is why I’m trying to avoid it.

I’m just about to leave for a long weekend piss-up in Cardiff so I won’t be back to answer any questions or respond to any PMs until late Monday evening, or more likely Tuesday morning.

Still lots of interest but no one has offered the full cash amount or a trade for something I’m interested in yet…

Same old story – lots of interest, but still not sold. I’m still on the look out for a replacement setup of a value up to about £300 plus cash as a part exchange, or obviously I’d still be happy to accept £500 in cold hard cash :)

Bump…

[quote name='LettuceFunk' post='464053' date='Apr 16 2009, 03:53 PM']I can't believe this hasn't gone. I'll happily give to 500 for it if it's still here in about 10 - 14 days.[/quote]

There's been about 8 or 9 people who have been seriously interested, and a few others that have shown some interest. I'm just waiting for one of them to succumb to the GAS :)

A friend of mine is also interested in this locally and may be viewing it at the weekend - just a heads up for those who are still thinking about it, you may only have 24/48 hours left (I hope so anyway).

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='464193' date='Apr 16 2009, 05:38 PM']There's been about 8 or 9 people who have been seriously interested, and a few others that have shown some interest. I'm just waiting for one of them to succumb to the GAS :)

A friend of mine is also interested in this locally and may be viewing it at the weekend - just a heads up for those who are still thinking about it, you may only have 24/48 hours left (I hope so anyway).[/quote]

Add me to the 'Seriously interested list'. Just need time to get the scoops. Keep me updated if it goes. Thanks mate

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='464193' date='Apr 16 2009, 05:38 PM']A friend of mine is also interested in this locally and may be viewing it at the weekend - just a heads up for those who are still thinking about it, you may only have 24/48 hours left (I hope so anyway).[/quote]

After an eventless weekend in terms of cab selling, this is still available to the first person that can put £500 cold hard notes in my hand :)

I’m free most evenings if anyone wants to come over and give it a go – you’ll have to bring a head though as my Shuttle 6.0 now resides in Scotland.

Sold pending the usual. Sorry to everyone who was interested but didn’t have the cash together in time (there were a few of you). Cheers guys, and best of luck with the hunt for another…