Why become a member? ×

Hello from Glasgow

carol

I hadn't intended to 'market' anything quite yet but had been looking for anything on Weller bass guitars as my friend passed away and I have the task of selling his guitars for his family. I've found it difficult to get much info on them and thought a bass forum would be a good shout and even more delighted to find that someone had already posted about them which I replied to. Live and learn I guess.

Edited by carol

3 minutes ago, carol said:

I hadn't intended to 'market' anything quite yet but had been looking for anything on Weller bass guitars as my friend passed away and I have the task of selling his guitars for his family. I've found it difficult to get much info on them and thought a bass forum would be a good shout and even more delighted to find that someone had already posted about them which I replied to. 

Indeed - its a good place to look, although as you say they are not common (I suspect more so in europe) - I almost got one once, when I was looking for a 6 string. There is no problem replying about things, or researching and discussing particular basses etc, but when it comes to selling, the forum can only exist due to small payments made on sales on the marketplace of basses over £150, hence open selling offers on other forums are prohibited.  

• Thanks 1

fair enough, now that I know. information about what/how it should be done is somewhat buried. I've looked at two 'pinned posts' relating to selling and neither mention anything about paying to list but I appreciate the feedback here, thank you

• Like 1