Why become a member? ×

Zoot 'Wal-a-like' - FINISHED

Bass Culture

2 hours ago, Rich said:

I rather like the black with gold accents on this very lovely instrument. 

I call it 'subtle bling', Rich - it's a classic combo. 😊 You may see see the Wal-a-like looking like this in due course too. 😉

• Like 1

"Classic combo".........WTF.......On Friday Mark we need to have a very grown up conversation....

3 hours ago, Bass Culture said:

I call it 'subtle bling', Rich - it's a classic combo. 😊 You may see see the Wal-a-like looking like this in due course too. 😉

Edited by Cosmicrain
  • Haha 4

Hand over day.  Mark popped in today to collect his new baby.  After quite some time I had to turn the amp off to stop him playing it, I think he would have done a full set given the chance. We both agreed it sounds like a "Wal" in a Zoot Boudica package.

MNPU001.jpg

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, ezbass said:

Was the ‘grown up’ conversation had? 😂

Yes it was, but unfortunately Mark wasn't listening as he was too involved in testing the bass...  But I think he knew what I was saying and has agreed at some point to change the gold to black.  Not sure if this will actually happen.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Cosmicrain said:

Yes it was, but unfortunately Mark wasn't listening as he was too involved in testing the bass...  But I think he knew what I was saying and has agreed at some point to change the gold to black.  Not sure if this will actually happen.

You’re all philistines!!! 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 20/05/2022 at 17:55, Cosmicrain said:

Hand over day.  Mark popped in today to collect his new baby.  After quite some time I had to turn the amp off to stop him playing it, I think he would have done a full set given the chance. We both agreed it sounds like a "Wal" in a Zoot Boudica package.

MNPU001.jpg

That looks epic! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...