Why become a member? ×

Oops sold 2 days ago. Squier by Fender Classic Vibe 50's Precision bass 2021
£275
Darlington

karlfer

As new, surplus to requirements. Scratchplate & tug bar removed for that JPJ/Sting look, both included.

Unlike most early 50's re-issues this has the Tele style headstock BUT a modern C neck profile and a 41.3mm nut width. Not a baseball bat like most.

It also has an arm contour, another good thing.

I'm taking a £100 hit on this after about 3 months of it sat there doing nowt.

Truss rod nut is not made of cheese unlike some of the 2020 basses.

I've set this up for me & there were no problems with the truss rod nut at all, moves both ways.

I don't want a trade but I do keep looking at the Squier CV 70's Precision especially the black with black blocks. And I'm weak.

Collection from Darlington preferred, try through your rig or mine. I will meet up within about 50 miles

Courier. I'll box it & give you the dimensions, you would need to organise & pay. That way you will know how much courier insurance costs!

Feedback  

Thanks for looking,

Karl.

11.JPG

10.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

15.JPG

16.JPG

17.JPG

18.JPG

Edited by karlfer
Sold 2 days ago
  • Like 7

16 hours ago, ebenezer said:

Something way cool about these... specially without the pick guard.

Hiya Mark. The reason I bought one originally in 2020 was I had to learn the track linked below, for Whole Hog. Saw the video, it had to be done 😁

That is a great version, isn't it!  I did it with an old band and never got sick of it.  RDJnr does such a great job, plus Wilko Johnson on bass.  🤨  fab 

And what a cracking bass..... 

• Like 1

• karlfer changed the title to Oops sold 2 days ago. Squier by Fender Classic Vibe 50's Precision bass 2021
  • Hamster locked this topic