Why become a member? ×

Dingwall NG3 5 String Bass BRAND NEW SOLD
£1800
London

sambecker1

Brand new Adam Nolly Dingwall NG3 5 String for sale!

I am selling this amazing bass as I won it in a bass competition but it's not my style of bass at all. I actually won it before the NG3 had been officially announced so it has an NG2 control plate on the back. I have taken pictures of it and plugged it in to try and that is all. It has been stored in its case in a pet and smoke-free home and is in brand new condition. It's an exceptional bass - the craftmanship is amazing and the tonal capabilities are outstanding but I usually play passive 4 string instruments so I am afraid it has to go. The very same model is £1950 on the Bass Gallery website currently and this is in new condition so I think £1800 is fair.

It comes with a Levis Dingwall case which is also in perfect condition.

If you would like any more photos or information please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Best wishes, Sam

THIS BASS IS NOW SOLD. THANK YOU

Dingwall.jpg

DSC06376.jpg

DSC06378.jpg

DSC06379.jpg

DSC06380.jpg

DSC06381.jpg

DSC06383.jpg

DSC06386.jpg

DSC06388.jpg

DSC06389.jpg

DSC06391.jpg

DSC06394.jpg

DSC06396.jpg

DSC06397.jpg

DSC06400.jpg

DSC06401.jpg

DSC06402.jpg

DSC06414.jpg

Edited by sambecker1
Sold Bass

3 hours ago, Machines said:

Wouldn't this be 2nd hand., if you are not a shop ? Are you providing a warranty ?

Hi Machines,

Technically I own it and as I'm not a shop it technically is 2nd hand but it has never been played so it is in brand new condition. I am not providing a warranty but feel free to make an offer if you don't think it's a fair price. And relative to your point @karlfer, unless you are a registered business which most aren't, you can't buy this bass without VAT. 

All the best,

Sam

• Like 1

Obviously it's entirely up to you to list the bass for any price at all - sellers choice!

...But, objectively, I would expect you could haggle with a shop down to a price very close to what you're asking and walk away with a brand new bass with warranty etc. So that might be worth factoring into the asking price. 7.7% off the brand new RRP for a 'technically' second hand bass might not entice that many potential punters! :) 

It's a shame you didn't win a bass that was more your cup of tea or that someone won this bass who's cup of tea it is! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sambecker1 said:

Hi Machines,

Technically I own it and as I'm not a shop it technically is 2nd hand but it has never been played so it is in brand new condition. I am not providing a warranty but feel free to make an offer if you don't think it's a fair price. And relative to your point @karlfer, unless you are a registered business which most aren't, you can't buy this bass without VAT. 

All the best,

Sam

Edit.

Edited by karlfer

• sambecker1 changed the title to Dingwall NG3 5 String Bass BRAND NEW SOLD