Why become a member? ×

Caution....may have a few loose screws!!

theplumber

Just wanted to take my porkpie hat off to the creator for the sawn-off machinehead in pic 3. Whatever you think about the level of craftsmanship generally, that is one massive FU to the norm. He is the The Shaggs of guitar modding.

Edited by nige1968
The The
  • Like 1

I am increasingly leaning towards the theory that the gentleman in question is a member here - possibly a long-standing, well-known, well-respected contributor, even - and these listings are actually small, incremental components of one long and very complex wind-up - at our expense.

I'm not saying "let the witch-hunt commence", but... :D

6 hours ago, Bassassin said:

I am increasingly leaning towards the theory that the gentleman in question is a member here - possibly a long-standing, well-known, well-respected contributor, even - and these listings are actually small, incremental components of one long and very complex wind-up - at our expense.

I'm not saying "let the witch-hunt commence", but... :D

if you've watched his video, you can tell he is very very serious....

Given 'Luthiering' appears to be his only job and the descriptions for his modifications are idiosyncratic to say the least, I doubt anyone could afford to be playing such a game with the Basschat collective. What was that Paul Simon song again..?

Yours is a convenient conspiracy theory but I'm more convinced by Bill Gates tampering with my vaccine.....