Why become a member? ×

Future Impact * SOLD*
£200
Essex

bassfan

Just selling while there’s something on here I want. If it sells this will be withdrawn. 

Great condition. Works perfectly. no box but will be packaged well. Comes with a brand new midi/pc cable (£35 worth) Updated to version 3.6 

£200 gets you the bundle posted to your door.  😃

4A74DADC-32DA-406C-A680-44F63C363F8F.jpeg

Edited by bassfan
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Quatschmacher said:

You should update this to v3.60 - there are some very tasty new features in there and vast improvements to the patch management in the editor. 

I’ve got a couple of patches dropped into it, namely your moog patch, at least I think it was yours. The editor is nice and intuitive now (must be easy as I did it 😂). 

9 minutes ago, bassfan said:

I’ve got a couple of patches dropped into it, namely your moog patch, at least I think it was yours. The editor is nice and intuitive now (must be easy as I did it 😂). 

It probably is, there are only a couple of people who’ve added a few patches since the new database was launched in 2019. Most of the patches up there are mine. I’m hoping that as people get to grips with the new editor, they might feel like adding their own. Granted, it’s nowhere near as slick as the Source Audio Neuro platform, but it works pretty well now with the v3.60 editor. 

Edited by Quatschmacher

Just now, Quatschmacher said:

It probably is, there are only a couple of people who’ve added a few patches since the new database was launched in 2019. Most of the patches up there are mine. I’m hoping that as people get to grips with the new editor, they might feel like adding their own. Granted, it’s now where near as slick as the Source Audio Neuro platform, but it works pretty well now with the v3.60 editor. 

Absolutely it worked very well. 😃👍🏻

• Like 1