Why become a member? ×

iDonner - Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sale: Nov 26 - Nov 30
£999

Kiwi

For Basschat sponsored thread_300_250.png

Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sale: Nov 26 - Nov 30 

During this 6 day limited period, Basschatters can snap up a limited number of goods at the most enticing discounts of the year with 30% OFF site-wide.  Get your favourite items quickly by simply clicking on them.

Besides 30% OFF purchases site-wide, 'snap' deals also provide consumers with up to 50% off on other items including electric pianos, keyboards, drum kits and professional audio.

December Back Promotion: 25% OFF Site-Wide on every category: Dec 1- Dec 5

Starting from now, iDonner features exclusive holiday collections, limited-edition musical instrument gift sets and the bestselling products of the year in the iDonner Holiday Gift Guide now.

Also Basschat members can use exclusive code BASSCHAT15 to save 15% off Site-Wide Code for any orders anytime.

• Like 1

• Kiwi changed the title to iDonner - Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sale: Nov 26 - Nov 30
  • Kiwi pinned this topic
9 hours ago, Kiwi said:

"'snap' deals also provide consumers with up to 50% Off on other items including electric pianos, keyboards, drum kits and professional audio."

:)

Yep, aware it's for pianos. Unfortunately what I need is out of stock. Then the power supply for pedal board is half price with the European power plug whilst the British power plug is full price. The choice of items are limited as well. 

Hmm I need some wall hangers and their three pack is a good price. I'd probably be buying or 7 or 8 packs so still not a small amount of money if they're not very good. 

Does anyone have any experience with them? 

I don't want to save money over Hercules but find half my bass on the floor. 

Put two products in my basket (Polytune clone and the cheapo 3" monitor speakers), came to £56. 

Put the 30% discount code in and it knocked it down to £48. 

I'm no Carol Vorderman, but that's definitely not 30% off!

EDIT: On further investigation - anything already showing as having a discounted price isn't affected by the codes. Ah, well!

Edited by mike257

17 hours ago, SH73 said:

Yep, aware it's for pianos. Unfortunately what I need is out of stock. Then the power supply for pedal board is half price with the European power plug whilst the British power plug is full price. The choice of items are limited as well. 

I'll suggest iDonner register an account and perhaps they will take your comments on board for future promotions.

• Like 1

On 27/11/2021 at 17:53, SH73 said:

Hi, thanks for your suggestion. We will take your suggestion into next promotion.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Rich unpinned this topic