Why become a member? ×

Feedback For LouieM

stewblack

I bought a pedal from @LouieM and UPS managed to lose it. Not the fault of anyone here, just a courier snafu.

We remained in touch and eventually @LouieMhad to raise a claim with UPS. I had despaired of ever seeing the pedal, until today it arrived safe and sound!

A protracted deal but the original label could still be seen and it had all been labelled correctly including my phone number so not the seller's fault in any way.

Delighted to be able to leave positive feedback and I won't hesitate to deal with this fine Basschatter again.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Sold Louie a pedal. Lovely transaction and as you may have gathered, everything went perfectly. Great fella to deal with and I wouldn’t hesitate to do so again. Sorry about the delay in leaving this feedback Louie. Had a lot on. Have a great New Year!

Cheers

Dunc

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Absolute gent of a Basschatter. Sold me a gorgeous Fender Starcaster. Let me send a hard case to his house, which got delivered somewhere else but he went and picked it up. Then decided he didn't want the bass turned into kindling by Parcelchuck so offered to deliver it 100+miles. Hurt himself but still sent his old man to deliver the bass in his stead. Literally couldn't be more helpful or friendly if he tried. I am over the moon, this guy is why we all love Basschat. 11 out of 10. 

• Like 1