Darkglass ADAM price drop £380 - *SOLD*
£400
Scotland

krispn

Pristine ADAM for sale…

The blurb…from Darkglass 

https://www.darkglass.com/creations/aggressively-distorting-advanced-machine/

The blurb from me…

The ADAM is a very complete and comprehensive unit offering a host of useful features both on a gig and I the home studio. Starting with a foundational clean add and blend compression, a range drive tones and finish off with cab sim/IR’s. Choose between two separate EQ curves based on the DG EQ and a more traditional EQ and additional user tweaking avaialabke within the DG Suite on pc/Mac or via phone app. 

The latest firmware update really expands the flexibility of the unit as you can assign various tweaks from cab sim on certain output i.e. cab sim on the DI out but not the outputs to your amp, assigning different eqs to different patch which are able to be saved to individual patches, move the cab sim etc (watch the Hondo video attached for a more complete overview).

There’s a tuner, you can run a clean and dirty out from the  L and R independently for bi amp options or going to your DAW/desk etc. There’s more scope on the drive from nice and clean to synthy fuzz. Great video by Hondo Fleder showcasing the firmware updates and I’ve attached the Amos Heller demo too as it’s a wonderfully complete picture of how the ADAM can be used in a range of genres not just Face melt metal. It serves as a great “how-to” as well.

This unit will come boxed an include an aftermarket  midi cable (which was not provided by Darkglass) and has been updated with the latest firmware. The price includes delivery in the U.K.  

Edited by krispn
Tidy up and price drop.
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At rehearsal last night. The ADAM is a solid clean comp/preamp/cab sim. Having two different eqs to choose from was pretty cool too and all easily controlled via the Apple/android device. 

Edited by krispn
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

As much as I’ve been enjoying this (and using it at my 80’s band rehearsals) it’s still for sale. 

As well as a ‘complete’ signal

chain this also works as an audio interface. 

Still U.K. only postage and the deal includes a midi cable which isn’t supplied by DG. Next day shipping is included in the price. 

Edited by krispn

• krispn changed the title to Darkglass ADAM price drop £380
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • krispn changed the title to *SOLD* Darkglass ADAM £380