Why become a member? ×

Darkglass Electronics for clean sound?

evan47

And just for those who are interested I was getting a big, produced Max Martin style clean bass sound happening last night. Think that big bass forward tone which stands up with a synth like you’d hear on any modern pop so anything from The Weekend to Dua Lipa. I’d say that the ADAM would be a modern pop players one stop box! I think its that big multi band clean side. Very foundational tone for that eq to build upon. 

Edited by krispn
  • Like 2

The other day I was talking to a bass player in Instagram because of the amazing tone he had. He was using the B7K v2 I think. The tone was clean with just some overdrive and it sounded really big. I looked for videos in youtube but Darkglass seems associated with a lot of distortion. Even some youtubers claiming that they were going to try clean ended up with a lot of overdrive. I guess I will have to try it myself :P

I use an x ultra and always have the clean channel engaged.

When trying that pedal out that was honestly thing the that stood out for me. The distortion channel is epic but actually the clean sound I got really blew me away too. 

Getting a range of tones is great to using the cab sim.