Why become a member? ×

SOLD - ASHDOWN CL-310-DH £320
£350
POOLE, Dorset

paddybass

Up for sale, ASHDOWN CL-310-DH,  3x10 + dual horn Speaker Cab. 450 watts at 8 Ohms. 

Manufactured in a Guy Pratt inspired retro WEM PA column style giving a great small footprint solution to tight stages and Drummers insisting on the Double BD kit! 

I'll regret selling it as I've done many tight gigs with this and the tilt back handle and wheels make it so easy to get in and out of venues. 

All working as it should, very good condition apart from slight scuffing at the bottom rear where it caught on a step, handy side carry handle too.

I have the original box which I use as a cover.

Nearly £600 new so a huge saving at £350. 

Collection and try out in Poole, Dorset.

https://ashdownmusic.com/collections/cabinets/products/cl-310-dh

Taking inspiration from the PA cabinets of yesteryear the CL-310-DH is a very unique and special cabinet for bass guitar. Perfect for use on stages where space is at a premium this 8 Ohm cabinet benefits from a tiny on stage footprint producing deep yet articulate bass tones with great dispersion and clarity.

Internally the cabinet is split into 2 parts. The first being a sealed chamber that contains the first 10" speaker which produces punchy and focused bass tones with increased transient response. The second chamber is rear ported and contains the remaining two 10" speakers. The porting allows extended bass response resulting in more low end rumble and overall deeper bass.

The two chambers and three 10" speakers combined with the dual high frequency horns(3 way adjustable) mean this cabinet can handle 450 watts of bass power and produces huge yet highly articulate bass tones that belie it's relatively small size.

Transportation is a breeze with inbuilt heavy duty rear wheels and a chunky metal grab handle plus a useful side grab handle.

Hard wearing bronco tolex covering and metal corners mean this cabinet will continue to look great for years to come. The classic red grill cloth with white piping completes the vintage look as well as protecting those all important speakers.

IMG_4155.jpg

IMG_4156.jpg

IMG_4157.jpg

IMG_4153.jpg

IMG_4152.jpg

IMG_4151.jpg

IMG_4150.jpg

IMG_4158.jpg

Edited by paddybass
Sold
  • Like 3

• paddybass changed the title to ASHDOWN CL-310-DH £320