Why become a member? ×

'SOLD' Trace Elliot 122h GP12 Combo - £250 - Immaculate Condition
£275
Watford, Herts

PatrickJ

Trace Elliot GP12 122h 2x10 combo, 300 (Trace) Watts!

Collection only (or meet up with 45 minutes of my house) due to the heft!

Lots of features including:
- Green illuminated control panel
- 12 band graphic EQ
- Pre-Shape filter (for that classic Trace sound)
- Valve Drive
- Two Band compressor
- Harmonic Emphasis

It weighs about 35kg which although heavy by today's lightweight class D amplifiers it can be carried by one with the handy side handles.

I bought this combo from this forum a few weeks ago, thank you very much UKLefty :).   Sadly I just don't find myself using it and it's taking up a lot of room in my small office space.

I've always wanted to experience that classic trace thing, I started my bass playing journey in a world of light weight class D heads and light weight cabinets.  This combo has taught me the true meaning 'heft' and what a real watt sounds like!   It's in immaculate condition and all works perfectly. 

Here's the original ad (I recycled the pictures): 

trace-combo.jpg

trace-combo-2.jpg

trace-combo-3.jpg

Edited by PatrickJ
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, Pea Turgh said:

Pretty sure it was this model I used once when my non-Trace combo packed up 5 minutes before a gig.  The best sound I ever had!  I felt like a god.

If I had the space/money/permission-from-the-mrs for a fourth amp,  you’d have a pm.

I'll trade you the Mrs for the Trace, win win

• Haha 1

• PatrickJ changed the title to Trace Elliot 122h GP12 Combo - £250 - Immaculate Condition
2 hours ago, PatrickJ said:

Price now £250.

Great price from a great seller.

I mean how many other complete quality rigs can you get for a little over £7/kg? I doubt that @bassfan's missus would be able to compete with that - although tbf I wasn't clear which way the cash was going on that trade and obviously the Ukranian element will complicate the calculations.

• Haha 1

Just now, Al Krow said:

Great price from a great seller.

I mean how many other complete quality rigs can you get for a little over £7/kg? I doubt that @bassfan's missus would be able to compete with that - although tbf I wasn't clear which way the cash was going on that trade and obviously the Ukranian element will complicate the calculations.

Just to be clear. My missus isn’t Ukrainian (nothing wrong with Ukrainians!) and I don’t advocate people trafficking in any way shape or form. 😂

Just now, bassfan said:

Just to be clear. My missus isn’t Ukrainian (nothing wrong with Ukrainians!) and I don’t advocate people trafficking in any way shape or form. 😂

I'm glad you've made that clear for the avoidance of doubt.

• Haha 1

• PatrickJ changed the title to 'SOLD' Trace Elliot 122h GP12 Combo - £250 - Immaculate Condition