Why become a member? ×

Marshall DBS 7200/7410 For Trade
£200
Lincolnshire

Bridgehouse

Marshall Dynamic Bass System 7200 head, and 7410 cab. 

Doctor says I shouldn't be lifting heavy stuff frequently (lol!) and this amp and cab combo is, um, rather heavy... so much so that I'm keeping the TE 715SMC Combo as it's lightweight by comparison....

It's all working and it's loud. Really loud. It makes a Trace sound weedy and thin... it's in pretty good condition - there's a bit of tolex loose on the head, and the cab is missing it's Marshall badge. Both would be easily fixable with a bit of glue (and a new logo!) 

I have absolutely no idea what it's worth to be honest, as I suspect it's only of appeal to someone who really wants this sort of heft. However, I'll consider trade offers for pretty much anything that you'd like to offload  swap for it. Absolutely no chance of posting it, under any circumstances - I'd rather set fire to it in the garden than have to post or courier it. 

You'll probably have to collect though, from Lincolnshire, as I'm not supposed to be carting it about! I suspect it would be perfect for a practise room, studio, permanent venue, or something like that. 

IMG_3677.jpeg

IMG_3678.jpeg

IMG_3679.jpeg

IMG_3680.jpeg

• Like 4

So I may have underpriced it huh? ;) 

Not a problem - it’s more than I paid for it anyway. I’m happy to accept trade options around this price or whatever you think it’s worth. 

I’m also happy to travel 50 miles ish from Peterborough to meet up and swap it etc..

• 1 month later...
On 30/11/2021 at 11:54, Bridgehouse said:

Nobody fancy a slab of traditional Marshall heft then?

I'm happy to meet up within reason (worth a discussion at least) and open to all manner of trade suggestions 

Would absolutely love it if its still available but im wayyy over in Wiltshire so will have to sit this one out im afriad

Edited by Washy131

• 1 year later...