Why become a member? ×

Ibanez DTB400B-BK Destroyer Bass - *SOLD*
£500
Swansea

bigdumby

2016 Ibanez DTB400B-BK Destroyer Bass w/Geezer Butler EMG Pickups

I've convinced myself that I need a new Spector... I need to do a little house cleaning to make room and help offset the cost.

for your consideration - 2016 Ibanez DTB400B-BK Destroyer Bass w/Geezer Butler EMG Pickups

Includes original pickups and pots

Includes gig bag, which has seen better days.  The straps need to be refitted, and the bottom of the bag has frayed.  The back of the head has a small ding, one of the plate screws doesn't match.  Outside that, it is in very fine shape.  great condition ..some buckle marks on the back.

Would prefer meet up or collection - Will consider shipping within the UK

Peace & Love...

unnamed2.jpg

unnamed3.jpg

unnamed4.jpg

unnamed5.jpg

unnamed6.jpg

unnamed7.jpg

unnamed8.jpg

unnamed9.jpg

unnamed10.jpg

unnamed11.jpg

unnamed12.jpg

unnamed13.jpg

unnamed14.jpg

unnamed.jpg

Edited by bigdumby
  • Like 7

19 hours ago, ChrisLovatt said:

I'm not usually into "metal" looking basses, but hot damn that thing is slick. 

If it wasn't blasted Xmas in a month I might've had a punt, I'm after a good PJ bass config too. Damn. 

GLTWS! 

Have you not heard of our happy holiday lay-a-way special ;)

• 4 months later...

Hi, i had a early 80s Japanese one of these and stupidly let it go, i wonder how the reissue matches up, i love the balance and position of them, i play an 80s doug wilkes flying v at the moment which is ace but ive gone all boggle-eyed for this, presumably sold now?

Cheers, martin

7 hours ago, nashmonster said:

Hi, i had a early 80s Japanese one of these and stupidly let it go, i wonder how the reissue matches up, i love the balance and position of them, i play an 80s doug wilkes flying v at the moment which is ace but ive gone all boggle-eyed for this, presumably sold now?

Cheers, martin

Hey Martin, 

It is still sitting here in my mans room..   good and balanced... If interested, feel free to DM me.. 

- Brian

• 1 month later...
On 01/06/2022 at 20:39, knarrenheinz said:

Gidday mate, 

what a nice one!! Is it still available?

cheers from hamburg.

Sorry for the delay, was away on holiday... Still available if you're interested.

• 2 months later...
  • bigdumby changed the title to Ibanez DTB400B-BK Destroyer Bass - SOLD - Sorry for the delay in updating.