Why become a member? ×

Purple Chili 112 cab (silly price drop now £150 or £80 collected) - *SOLD*
£210
York

Larry_M

A Purple Chili 1 x 12 cab.  It has a tweeter but I'm pretty sure the guy I bought it from said he got the tweeter disconnected.

53cm high x 50cm wide x 35cm deep.  Weighs about 13kg.

I bought it for a project that what with lockdown just never happened so it's time to sell it.

It sounds great. 

It looks great.  Couple of scuffs but that's all.

It comes with a cover that is of a quality so good I'd put it down as a luxury item.  My roqsolid covers on other cabs look at this cover in the same way (us) bald men look at a thick head of hair: we're good with the way we are but still occasionally amazed at how lush other heads can be.

£210 includes post to UK mainland.  I won't send outside the UK. Not interested in trades. If you can collect from York I'll knock off £20.

THE SILLY PRICE DROP:   I'm moving house and this has really gotta go.  If you can collect it from York (preferably on 14, 15 or 16 Jan, but a bit later maybe) then you can have it for £80.  If you want it posted £150. 

PC front direct.jpg

PC front angled.jpg

PC rear.jpg

PC top.jpg

PC in cover.jpg

Edited by Larry_M
Sold
  • Like 4

• Larry_M changed the title to Purple Chili 112 cab (silly price drop now £150 or £80 collected)
2 hours ago, oldslapper said:

Wow!!! Bargain of the century. Got a brother in Skipton. Very tempted, but have no need. 
Someone grab this please folks.

“Have no need”. I’m impressed at your willpower. If I based my purchases on that approach I’d be much wiser …

• Haha 1

• Larry_M changed the title to SOLD Purple Chili 112 cab (silly price drop now £150 or £80 collected)