Why become a member? ×

Price Reduction to £300 - TC Electronic Rebel Head RH 450 Bass Amp Head with Dedicated RC4 Footswitch and soft case - *SOLD*
£395
Milton Keynes - MK6

NickMK1

P1190407.thumb.JPG.4101c871a30c222cf713b4cc7358b0c7.JPGPRICE REDUCTION to £300 - TC Rebel Head450 Bass amp and TC Footsitch plus TC Case

TC Electronics Rebelhead RH 450 Bass Amp Class D head unit plus the TC Electronic RC4 4 way footswitch and tuner plus TC soft carry case, all in good working order and good but used general condition.

Price Reduction - £300 including the footswitch and soft case.

This has been my spare amp for some time and never seems to get used now so as I need some new stuff, it needs to go to fund the new purchase.

Amazingly flexible powerfull Class D lightweight bass amp head unit with TC Spectra Comp  and Tube Tone features and and numerous other settings in a lightweight metal case.  4 band frequency fully sweepable parametric EQs, 3 programmable s pre-set buttons for shaping and recalling your own tones for different songs or basses and selectable from the footswitch or front panel.

Included is the dedicated TC4 floor footswitch and tuner and cable from which you can operate the bright display tuner, mute and pre-set selects. Its also comes with the TC heavy duty soft case.

The TC Electronic RC4 Footswitch is designed as a floor controller for the RH450 and RH750 bass amp heads. Powered from the amp for maximum convenience, it gives you easy access to the three user memories in the head, plus a tuner indicator and a mute switch.

It is in  good but used condition with a couple of small scuff marks on the bottom of the metal casing plus a slight "ding" to one top corner which is purely cosmetic and the amp works fine.  (see photos).

There is a full set of replacement pre-set buttons and control knobs supplied by TC Electronics as apparently some of these amps had early issues with the buttons cracking, which I will include, but as the amp works fine so I have not bothered fitting them (fitting instructions are supplied if you ever need them).

Reduced asking price to £300 for the amp including the soft carry case and footswitch (which normally costs £120 new on its own).  

These great amps seem to sell regularly on Ebay for £300 to £350 and more just for the amp so I think this is a very competitive price. (I think I may still have the original box somewhere).

PM me for further details.

Below is the general spec sheet for the amp and the footswitch:

Amp Specifications:

Input Section:
• Input Connector: 1/4" jack
• Input Impedance: 1 MOhm / 100 pF
• Gain Range: -96 to 32 dB
• Power Amp In: 1/4" Jack, balanced input, impedance = 10 kOhm, Max Input Level = +8 dBu
• Rehearsal Input: RCA, Left/Right input, fits to iPod
Tone Controls:
• Bass: Default Freq: 200 Hz (range: 71-1120 Hz, Gain: +15/-24 dB) - Shelving type.
• Low Mid: Default Freq: 400 Hz (range: 100-1600 Hz, Gain: +15/-24 dB)
• High Mid: Default Freq: 800 Hz (range: 200-3150 Hz, Gain: +15/-24 dB)
• Treble: Default Freq: 4000 Hz (range: 400-6300 Hz, Gain: +15/-24 dB) - Shelving type.
• TweeterTone: -12 to 12, L-PAD Cabinet Recreation
• TubeTone: 0 to 12, Tube amp Recreation
• SpectraComp: 3 band Spectral Compression
• Preset Level: -12 dB to 0 gain attenuation
• User Memories: 3 memory locations storing all front panel controls except Mute & Master Level
Output:
• Master Level Headphone Output: Studio quality headphone amp
• Impedance: 40 to 600 Ohm
• Speaker Out: Combined Speakon / 1/4" jack
• Power Rating: 450 W @ 4ohms (About 375 watts @ 8 ohms)
• Balanced Output: Transformer Balanced XLR, Pre/Post Pre-amp
• Max. Output: +0 dBu
• Optimal Load Impedance: 600 Ohm
• Preamp Out: 1/4" Jack, Balanced Output, Max Output Level = +8 dBu
• Digital Recording out: Balanced XLR, AES/EBU, (24 Bit)
• Remote Connection: 5 pin DIN, Cable with shield

P1190403.JPG

P1190404.JPG

P1190407.JPG

P1190408.JPG

P1190282.JPG

P1190287.JPG

P1190285.JPG

P1190281.JPG

P1190288.JPG

P1190289.JPG

Edited by NickMK1
SOLD

• NickMK1 changed the title to Price Reduction to £300 - TC Electronic Rebel Head RH 450 Bass Amp Head with Dedicated RC4 Footswitch and soft case
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • NickMK1 changed the title to SOLD - TC Electronic Rebel Head RH 450 Bass Amp Head with Dedicated RC4 Footswitch and soft case