Why become a member? ×

Who else has one of these?

ambient

1 hour ago, binky_bass said:

Yup... I have a cupboard of shame, a drawer of shame, two boxes of shame and some miscellaneous shame scattered around various other places in the house. A few examples below...

20211119_152943.thumb.jpg.a5631241ba4dcbf14fc09ff79c17c04e.jpg

20211119_153014.thumb.jpg.113723acd1e9d8dbc97a7819da58d491.jpg

I do have overspill areas, there’s a cupboard in the back room crammed with stuff. There’s also a lot in my dad’s shed. I honestly don’t understand how quickly it can accumulate like it does.

15 hours ago, Grahambythesea said:

Put a beer in their hand and tell him/her about the nice lady/ gentleman (depending on their taste) at the bar who’d like a word.

In he's case it won't work. But if I tell him that there was someone at the bar asking about that Bb%#dim@%7min chord he took in the bridge on that song we are safe.

• Haha 3

All my cables are coiled correctly and groups of them (2 speaker leads and a power lead) are cable tied for convenience.

I have a totally disorganised life and a shed I haven't been able to get into in the last 5 years, but my cables are neat tidy.

• Like 1

5 Drawers

2 Cupboards

The Shed

The Garage

All full of crap. 

Oh, I almost forgot, I’ve got a load of stuff stashed in my mother’s loft from when I moved house 4 years ago 😳

At some point I’ll have to face it and clear something out. Will probably start with the smallest drawer 😉

• Haha 2