Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Macko1968

OutToPlayJazz

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Only just saw this thread. I sold Mick the above mentioned US Lakland about 4 weeks ago and he was a pleasure to do business with and a great communicator. When he decided to move the bass on shortly after receiving it he even offered me half of any potential profit that he may make (not that he made one mind).

Thanks Mick!

Steve

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Rasta' post='1087787' date='Jan 13 2011, 11:49 AM']Bought the most amazing Musicman ray off Mick, a diamond gentleman to deal with. Buyers can buy in confidence. Thanks Mick :)[/quote]
And i promised Mick i would give him first refusal if i was to re sell the bass in the future. Well i did just that and Mick bought the bass back hassle free. A lovely reunion for Mick, and am glad the Musicman enjoyed its short vacation to Devon. Micks a top guy and easy to deal with, buyers & sellers can trust him with confidence. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Bought a Cort Elrick from Mick a month or so ago. Nice bass but arrived damaged. Mick was very good at staying in touch intially and pledged to cover a reasonable amount of the repair cost. Unfortunately after an albiet slightly lengthy period to get the bass fixed he has gone dark.

Seems to be a stand up guy from the rest of the BC feedback and from our initial dealings - I don't know what has happened to him so can't comment. Just wanted to leave something reasonable.

Bass was great!