Why become a member? ×

Fender Marcus Miller signature.** ON HOLD. Pending the usual **
£1150
Essex

bassfan

So…… I wasn’t going to do this but GAS has hold and after weighing up the options it is last in first out. 

I bought this stunning MiJ MM sig off @AndyTravis last year. I’ve hardly played it and it’s not left the house. I know Andy hunted high and low for a quality olympic white version and ended up importing it to the U.K. I loved it so much I sold my natural version to buy this when Andy decided to let it go. Despite all my good intentions I’m totally in love with my Sadowsky so I won’t be gigging it as planned. 

It’s in very good condition as you would expect from a bass from Mr Travis. It has a small scratch on the front next to the scratch plate (oh the irony!) if you zoom in on the pics you can just make it out. I can send more pictures to anyone on request. 

The neck is just great, slim and fast. Andy gave it a thorough clean and new strings before it came to me. It sounds truly monstrous, fat lows and that sig Marcus zing. 

It weighs in at around 10lbs, my digital scales range from 9.8 to 10.1 lb so I’m saying 10lb. It has a generic padded gig bag.

At this stage I’d rather not ship but it’s not out of the question. I do travel a little so I could, and would rather, meet up or you could come and try it at my house.

Any questions, just ask.

9D16A496-F7B0-4C0D-9E72-CB95C60B8198.jpeg

9570DEF9-8DDD-44E6-BFD7-BD3BA6C703F8.jpeg

85E96AAC-A721-4FFB-8548-4FEB39D4B40A.jpeg

Edited by bassfan
  • Like 9
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Gianni "Orlandez" Orlati said:

Hi.

Which pickups and preamp the bass is fitted with?

Stock fender, I replaced the vintage (open) polepiece covers with solid ones just for comfort.

Bassfan has the originals too ( I think)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, AndyTravis said:

Stock fender, I replaced the vintage (open) polepiece covers with solid ones just for comfort.

Bassfan has the originals too ( I think)

Errrr. Do I. I’ll have a look but I don’t recall seeing them. 

• bassfan changed the title to Fender Marcus Miller signature.** ON HOLD. Pending the usual **