Why become a member? ×

Limelight P bass with Jazz neck *Sold*
£995
Bristol

Skin Lewis

Lovely bass, just not really using it, and it’s far too good to just hang on the wall. I play a Jazz and a Precision, and thought a combination of the two would be useful. Turns out I don’t really need it. Looks terrific, plays great, sounds like a P should. If it was my only bass I’d be very happy.

Charcoal frost, brown tort, medium relic, Jazz neck, Fender Custom Shop 62 pickup, rolled rosewood fretboard. Weight 8.4lbs. Original Limelight pickups and hard case included. Collection from Bristol preferred.

IMG_2193.JPG

IMG_2123.JPG

IMG_2194.JPG

IMG_2195.JPG

IMG_2197.JPG

Edited by Skin Lewis
  • Like 17

• Skin Lewis changed the title to Limelight P bass with Jazz neck *On hold*
34 minutes ago, Ander87 said:

It's coooooming hooooooomeeee!!!

Congrats Ander 👍, I don’t think you will be disappointed, that’s one of the nicest limelight’s I’ve seen, if I wasn’t looking at something else I would have bought it myself 🙂

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Reggaebass said:

Congrats Ander 👍, I don’t think you will be disappointed, that’s one of the nicest limelight’s I’ve seen, if I wasn’t looking at something else I would have bought it myself 🙂

Ah, I'm well chuffed, thank you - I'm already rehearsing my 'it's not black, it's Charcoal Frost' to my repertoire of sentences :D 

Followed shortly by 'yeah i'ts less than 2 years old' and 'look at the nitro cracks'. I'm that original sometimes.

Already looking at labella flats...

• Like 1

oh yes, who would've thought - gone through 5ers, Stingrays, sadowsky jazz's, Alpher customs, headless Ibbys... only to find my way back to a wall of P's, now all of them jazz neck'd and Limelights! One for dirty stuff, one for punchy/bright/all rounder and this one for the vintagey motown vibes. I'm a happy man (hope it lasts, also I only have 3 hangers :lol:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1