Why become a member? ×

Steve1967 Feedback

Thunderbird

I had the pleasure of meeting Steve today to do a trade with and what a lovely chap I bored him sensless jibbering on and he even listened lol :) 

But joking aside his communication was spot on his bass was exactly as described and Im looking forward to playing it so really not much more to say deal with Steve in confidence because as I say he really is a top bloke and a credit to Basschat I hope that I get the chance to meet up with him again in the future :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Steve travelled some distance this morning to by my Musicman Sub4 USA having messaged me and even offered to pay a deposit to hold for a couple of days (not needed). Lovely chap and no hassle at all - turned up on time and picked up bass and had a quick chat along the way. Thanks Steve 👍

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just done a trade deal with Steve. We met on a motorway service station, with Steve being kind enough do the Lions share of the travelling for the meet up.

Buy/Trade with Steve in confidence. Great communications throughout. Bass was exactly as described. Really pleasant guy too. Wish I would of had more time to chat.

• 2 months later...

Just bought a lovely Bass Centre Profile Bass from @Steve1967

It was a real pleasure to meet Steve (and his fab dog Cody too)...

And in true Basschat fashion, the deal couldn't have been easier thanks to Steve being such a great bloke and a long-standing and well respected Basschatter! 

So deal with him in absolute confidence Folks.. 

Thanks Steve - great to meet you and I look forward to the next time (whenever that us)! 😁

Nik

Just now, silverfoxnik said:

Just bought a lovely Bass Centre Profile Bass from @Steve1967

It was a real pleasure to meet Steve (and his fab dog Cody too)...

And in true Basschat fashion, the deal couldn't have been easier thanks to Steve being such a great bloke and a long-standing and well respected Basschatter! 

So deal with him in absolute confidence Folks.. 

Thanks Steve - great to meet you and I look forward to the next time (whenever that us)! 😁

Nik

P. S. The bass is awesome.. 👍😎