Why become a member? ×

USA G&L Fullerton Standard. *** SOLD ***
£900
St Helens

bigthumb

For sale is my G&L USA Fullerton Standard Jazz Bass in Emerald Blue Metallic. Back up for sale at £850 (firm).  

In absolutely mint condition, bought new a year ago with East J-Retro fitted. Original control plate included as is the G&G Fender case.

I bought this bass new last December as I fancied a jazz bass and love G&L basses. When I saw this one in the Emerald Blue I just had to get it. It's only really had home use and a couple of band practices and lived in its case. Although its no lightweight (10 Lbs) I decided to keep it where other heavier basses were being sold as I liked it so much, but, the opportunity to buy back an old much loved Precision of mine meant that something had to go so with a heavy heart it's time to say goodbye. The build quality and finish of the US G&L's is IMO superb. This bass has that 'something' whereas the Fender J's I've owned have left me a little 'meh'. A couple of months ago I fitted the J-Retro 01 (£200) as the new bands material required a more versatile bass and a good decision it was too. 

Collection from Merseyside, can meet up/deliver if not too far or shipped (UK) with UPS for £30. 

IMG_1587.jpg

IMG_1577.jpg

IMG_1578.jpg

IMG_1579.jpg

IMG_1580.jpg

IMG_1583.jpg

IMG_1585.jpg

IMG_1586.jpg

IMG_1582.jpg

IMG_1589.jpg

IMG_1590.jpg

Edited by bigthumb
  • Like 16

• bigthumb changed the title to G&L Fullerton Standard JB With J-Retro £900. (Without Case £840 inc. Gig Bag)
  • bigthumb changed the title to G&L Fullerton Standard JB With J-Retro £900. (Without Case £840 inc. Gig Bag) Trades Considered
  • bigthumb changed the title to USA G&L Fullerton Standard. Back up for sale £850
  • Silvia Bluejay locked this topic
  • Woodinblack unlocked this topic
  • gary mac locked and unlocked this topic
  • bigthumb changed the title to USA G&L Fullerton Standard. *** SOLD ***
  • martthebass locked this topic