Why become a member? ×

Licenced by Spector, Designed by Ned Steinberger Warwick? WTF!!

andy67

12 minutes ago, lemmywinks said:

Kip Winger was the guy who had his career ended by Beavis and Butthead, quite a funny story if you want to look into it.

I will look into that story but Kip appears to be doing well in his career. Followed him for years with Winger and Alice Cooper. He also is a trained classical pianist who does a lot more than just rock music.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, andy67 said:

I will look into that story but Kip appears to be doing well in his career. Followed him for years with Winger and Alice Cooper. He also is a trained classical pianist who does a lot more than just rock music.

Oh yeah I know, he was trained in ballet as well IIRC. Think it was Alice Cooper who gave him his first big break wasn't it?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, lemmywinks said:

Oh yeah I know, he was trained in ballet as well IIRC. Think it was Alice Cooper who gave him his first big break wasn't it?

1988 was his first platinum album but I can’t remember if I saw Kip in Alice Cooper during that decade. I saw Alice Cooper twice in the 80s with Kane Roberts on guitar and I think it was Kip on bass but can’t remember! I am the great cornholio, I need TP for my bung hole! 

Kip's doing more than fine. Happy, healthy, solo career, band still performing, critically acclaimed ballet and symphony and a stage show too....

More than can be said of most of the junkies (many who are dead now) who supposedly 'killed' his career.... 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, lemmywinks said:

Fine thanks, just like winding all the anti-Warwick guys up who have to spew their rubbish on these threads ad nauseum.

Well you're certainly making me laugh.... though probably not in your intended way 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, andy67 said:

1988 was his first platinum album but I can’t remember if I saw Kip in Alice Cooper during that decade. I saw Alice Cooper twice in the 80s with Kane Roberts on guitar and I think it was Kip on bass but can’t remember! I am the great cornholio, I need TP for my bung hole! 

He was friends with Alice Cooper early on in the Winger days I think and got a bit of industry assistance, not a bad pal to have all truth be told!

• Like 1