Why become a member? ×

Mods please remove. Thanks.
£400
SWAFFHAM

Epiphone Joe Pass Emperor in lovely condition with a Seymour Duncan in the neck position. Pick guard missing but that's how I got it. Lots of players take them off anyway.

Got this on BC a few years back. It's been great. I used it for three years solid in a jazzy duo act in France and it sounded great. Stays in tune, fab low action and comes with a shaped, plush lined hard case.

20211105_074729.jpg

20211105_074659.jpg

20211105_074634.jpg

Edited by leschirons
Withdrawn
  • Like 2

If you decide to get rid of the knackered p bass would you give me a shout please as I rebuild basses from donated parts and give them to charities and schools and the like so I am always on the lookout for cheap or donated instruments or parts. Hope you don’t mind me asking

Thanks 

Jon

• Like 1

On 12/11/2021 at 23:25, Useless amateur said:

If you decide to get rid of the knackered p bass would you give me a shout please as I rebuild basses from donated parts and give them to charities and schools and the like so I am always on the lookout for cheap or donated instruments or parts. Hope you don’t mind me asking

Thanks 

Jon

I know Jon, I  sent you a Strat. If I  decide to dump this, yes you can have it. All depends if I  end up with a P bass of some sort for the Epi. 

10 hours ago, leschirons said:

I know Jon, I  sent you a Strat. If I  decide to dump this, yes you can have

it. All depends if I  end up with a P bass of some sort for the Epi. 

I love the Epiphone, but getting it from you would be a nightmare and money is in short supply as usual ☹️

Jon