Why become a member? ×

Vigier Arpege Controls

JosephMartyn

Very nice, with the first generation awesome Benedetti pickups.

Just in case it's confusing, the 

jack on the table puts the pickups out directly after the 3-way switch (or on some models, it's only the bridge pickup), which means no volume or EQ controls.

• Like 2

Wow wow wow, an original Delta Metal fretless, that's quite rare. I've owned a few Vigier with this Delta Metal fingerboard and they sound really great.

That said I'm delighted by my Le Fay Remington Steele 6 RHT CC CAP Big Block (what a name 🤣 ) that is a 6 strings fretless with a stainless steel fingerboard.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ped said:

I had a five string fretless Arpege but they never did delta metal fingerboards on the fives. 

That's why my wife offered me the Le Fay as I've always wanted a sixer fretless with a metal fingerboard. Lucky man I am, I know. 😉

• Like 2

Oh Man!! Wow!! Stunning Arpege, series 1 bass you have there..🙈😃

The older Vigiers in my humble opinion, just ooze class, and this fretless looks like it has come out a time capsule from the eighties, fantastic condition..

Love the brass nut on this, goes very well with the delta metal fingerboard!!

I will just say it once more, WOW!!👍 😃

Edited by wright/watt
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, JosephMartin said:

Great to see such love for Vigier! I spotted a fretted arpege on ebay went for £1289 today!

Yes I noted that too..A series 11 bass, like the one up for sale here, the other week,  It was pretty beat up!! Great bass though, and a good potential restoration project for someone! 👍😃