Why become a member? ×

Nate Smith in Jazz Cafe, May 25th. Due to my incompetence, I have one spare ticket for this evening. Anyone fancy it for nothing? Early show, doors open at 6.30.

Owen

Due to my incompetence, I have one spare ticket for this evening. Anyone fancy it? Early show, doors open at 6.30.

I am going to this. I want to sit down, and enjoy a meal while watching it. I wanted to book a table for 2. They are already gone. I can get a table for 4. Cost will be £53.25 per person (£30 for ticket and £20 deposit for meal which will be refunded from cost of meal).

Does anyone want to take 2 seats at my table. Don't worry, we do not have to be best friends for ever. It is a straight commercial deal.

Edited by Owen
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I hummed and hahed about a restricted view table but figured that the hassle it will take me to get there and the amount of decent gigs I actually get to see due to living in Sticksville meant I pushed the boat out and hope to recoup the cost of the extra 2 tickets. Your drummer friend has excellent taste. But then so does Nate (1st name terms). I saw the band last time around and have never witnessed such ensemble playing in any genre, anywhere.

@owen please put me down for one of the tickets if they're still available? There's a few other London & Home Counties BC'ers who might also be up for joining us! And I'm sure PJ will be able to twist my arm to swap seats part way through the set so he gets a full view for part of the show 😉

Edited by Al Krow

2 hours ago, owen said:

I hummed and hahed about a restricted view table but figured that the hassle it will take me to get there and the amount of decent gigs I actually get to see due to living in Sticksville meant I pushed the boat out and hope to recoup the cost of the extra 2 tickets. Your drummer friend has excellent taste. But then so does Nate (1st name terms). I saw the band last time around and have never witnessed such ensemble playing in any genre, anywhere.

It doesn't look like my restricted view table is any cheaper than your full frontal one!   Unfortunately it was all that was left, your post alerted me to the gig but slim pickings left.  Still I'm really looking forward to it, both the Kinfolk albums are great 

Edited by PatrickJ

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Owen changed the title to Nate Smith in Jazz Cafe, May 25th. Due to my incompetence, I have one spare ticket for this evening. Anyone fancy it for nothing? Early show, doors open at 6.30.
17 minutes ago, yorks5stringer said:

Didn't know about him until last week when Cory Wong did a video with him. He did some great stuff showing how a basic beat can be altered with tiny changes.

Link? Please :)