Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Hartke HX112 & HD112 (Price drop £150 each)
£400
Plymouth

Raslee

Price drop to £150 each, happy to courier at buyers risk and if buyer arranges.
So, I have these two Hartke 1x12” cabs for sale, barely used and great sounding cabs - warm tone but with great definition. You’ll note the differing grills but they’re essentially the same model, the HD being the newer model. 

300watts, typical great punchy Hartke tones, both  also have Roqsolid covers. Best of all - they can be used in either 8 or 4 ohm modes with a handy switch on the rear, so get the best from your amp!  They are also nice and light being a one hand carry. I’ve really liked the tone from these but I have accumulated way too many cabs at present and could do with the space.

Specs from Hartke: http://www.samsontech.com/hartke/products/cabinets/hydrive-cabinets/hx112/

5CD356EA-423D-447D-B03E-5F9B00422DC7.thumb.jpeg.f0d179000d3fd071bafa02df4fbe9b19.jpeg

Collect from Plymouth or to happy to support with courier if the buyer arranges. Reduced from 200 to £150 each, happy to do a deal on both. May trade cash either way for a Markbass traveller 2x10” 8 ohm or another bass head. 

Edited by Raslee
Update price
  • Like 1

• Raslee changed the title to Hartke HX112 & HD112 (Price drop £150 each)
  • Raslee changed the title to SOLD: Hartke HX112 & HD112 (Price drop £150 each)
  • Silvia Bluejay locked this topic