Why become a member? ×

Mashups.

Maude

53 minutes ago, Ricky Rioli said:

(I feel as ashamed of once owning that album almost as much as I do for having spent actual money on the Transvision Vamp album)

Don't worry, I bought the first, and second Transvision Vamp album. As a teenage boy I'm not certain it was the musical content that interested me. 

🤫

30 minutes ago, Maude said:

Don't worry, I bought the first, and second Transvision Vamp album. As a teenage boy I'm not certain it was the musical content that interested me. 

🤫

Yeah Dave Parsons was a cutie wasn't he? He went on to mega success in the USA with Bush, after Transition Vamp.

A-444202-1559861686-6885.jpeg.jpg

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, neepheid said:

While you're entitled to your opinion, I'm pretty sure the OP said "feel free to add your most awesome mashups", not "feel free to be a party pooper and stomp all over everyone's fun" ;)

I for one am delighted that in a world sadly lacking in unasked-for opinionating some people are determined to step to the plate come what may 💪

• Haha 2

Just now, Ricky Rioli said:

I for one am delighted that in a world sadly lacking in unasked-for opinionating some people are determined to step to the plate come what may 💪

Naw, in a celebratory thread such as this it's like stomping on a kid's sandcastle.