Why become a member? ×

Jazz Cafe, Camden, Restaurant booking

Owen

I am going to a gig in the Jazz Cafe at the end of May. I want to book a table to eat cos I am too knackered to do the standing thing and I love food. Can I get through to anyone by email, phone of FB? Can I heck. Does anyone have any tips about how I book a table?

Sadly, I want to book further ahead than their website will let me. But I am making a 3.5 hour train journey down there and want to make sure I get the best table possible. Which I would if I could actually get some sort of response from them :(

• 2 years later...

Your best bet is to give them a call directly. Sometimes they can be a bit slow on email or social media, so a phone call might be your best bet. If you can't get through, try calling at different times of the day – sometimes they're just busy during peak hours.
Also, if you're looking for a great meal before the gig, I recently discovered this place called Feier Restaurant that offers unlimited dimsum in London. It's a great option if you're a dimsum lover like me and want to fuel up before the show. Here's the link for more info: https://www.feier-restaurant.co.uk/unlimited-dimsum

Edited by Placeneva

Next time I will try. But they never answered the phone last time. However, watching Nate Smith and his band lay it down like bosses while enjoying a nice steak was sublime. 

Gig tickets that include the restaurant are available directly on the website. There’s a little link in the main ticket booking thing. Pretty straightforward when I did it in December. Went to see Kinga Głyk in March.

When you go to book a ticket, there’s a tab for “tickets” and one for “info”; click on the “info” one and just below that is a link to book restaurant tickets. 

IMG_9525.jpeg