Why become a member? ×

traded, please close Fodera Emperor Deluxe
£4900
Bad Bentheim, Germany

Quasar79

Beautiful Fodera Emperor Deluxe from 2000 in great condition. Ebony fingerboard with dovetail, walnut top and ash body.

It has Duncan pickups and Fodera active/passive preamp. Fantastic neck and perfectly balanced.

Comes with original Fodera hardcase. All 100% original and working. Frets are in very good condition too.

Price: €5750.

I'll listen to partial trades.

Feel free to send me a personal message if you want more information:)

Edited by Quasar79
traded
  • Like 9

Recently I had a chance to play this bass and it is monster really. The best a jazzbass has to offer and then some. Paul is a very gentle and trustworthy person: buy or trade with confidence!

Edited by will4bass
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, FilipBass said:

Is this the one that was sold 3 weeks ago on "ebay kleinanzeigen"?

Glad that you ask about that!

I got it indeed from Germany, from a very kind gentlemen. I bought it in person. I kept contact with him and he knew i wanted a '66 jazz bass, and now there is a possibility to get it! But they don't come cheap...

Generally, I find Foderas completely over the top and unlovely, but this beautiful bass has proved me wrong - what a looker!  I am though a little confused by what looks like a butt-join neck attachment.  What is going on there, if you don't mind me asking?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, petecarlton said:

Generally, I find Foderas completely over the top and unlovely, but this beautiful bass has proved me wrong - what a looker!  I am though a little confused by what looks like a butt-join neck attachment.  What is going on there, if you don't mind me asking?

You may ask!

It's called a dove tail, and it looks like this:

IMG_20211104_205116.jpg

• Like 1

• Quasar79 changed the title to Fodera Emperor Deluxe (now with soundsamples available!)
On 11/11/2021 at 08:18, FilipBass said:

Are any sound samples available? Thanks a lot!

If anybody wants to hear this bass, please send me a PM with your email-address, i will send two soundsamples to you.

• Quasar79 changed the title to traded, please close Fodera Emperor Deluxe
  • Silvia Bluejay locked this topic