Why become a member? ×

112 / small Cab recommendations

Freddi375

• Freddi375 changed the title to 112 / small Cab recommendations

I’d be looking at a Barefaced cab for this, the power of the amp would concern me unless I had it hooked up to a cab capable of handling it. I really liked the sound of the Super Midget when I heard one, much “bigger” sound than would be expected from a small cab.

• Like 3

I use a Quilter BB800 with a Barefaced one10 for small pub gigs and all rehearsals.  If I need a little more volume It's the BB800 with a Super Midget.  Of the two I prefer the SM but don't underestimate the volume and amazing depth of the one10.  It's really depending what volume you need as both are superb cabs.

I'd also endorse chris_b on the Super Compact.  I've never owned one although I do own a BB2 which is similar and did have one of the first ever original Compact.  That would be a cheap cab these days and brilliant.  Decisions, decisions...

Frank.

Hi Freddie, you might want to read this before looking for an Eden Cab, though there might be some bargains out there too, G4M are listing the EX112 for £199.

Apart from that you might want to come back with a budget and indication of what sort of sound you want to achieve and what you will use the cab for.

• Freddi375 changed the title to Topic closed
  • Freddi375 changed the title to 112 / small Cab recommendations