Why become a member? ×

Planet Rock DJ Bassist

Guest BassAdder27

14 minutes ago, Reggaebass said:

I didn’t really know the station , I listen to vibes FM , but I’m gonna have to tune in now , it’s on my dial 👍

Best listened to using the app, less adverts that way. Not that we have a choice up here, the PR radio signal is rubbish and unobtainable in the house, despite having a big åss aerial ☹️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ezbass said:

Best listened to using the app, less adverts that way. Not that we have a choice up here, the PR radio signal is rubbish and unobtainable in the house, despite having a big åss aerial ☹️

My app seek to shut down every now and again. The radio works fine, but my car DAB not, starnge.

7 minutes ago, SH73 said:

My app seek to shut down every now and again. The radio works fine, but my car DAB not, starnge.

I do hope that was typed on purpose 😂

I used to have the radio go quiet and pc access (non app) just stop when I was down south. I think flakey is an appropriate description.

1 minute ago, ezbass said:

I do hope that was typed on purpose 😂

I used to have the radio go quiet and pc access (non app) just stop when I was down south. I think flakey is an appropriate description.

That was a bloody predictive text haha 

So. My planet rock phone app seems to shut down . My portable DAB radio works fine and plays planet rock, but can't get planet rock in car DAB radio.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bassforradio said:

Hi!

Just want to say thanks to you and your colleagues for giving me years of company while working or travelling alone and for keeping me sane during the lockdowns.  I don't think people realise how important broadcasters like yourself were in keeping the nation from going doolally last year.

Great work, keep it up. And if you feel like mentioning Batch22 rocking the pink torpedo at Roade on Friday then who would I be to say no? ;)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bassfinger said:

Just want to say thanks to you and your colleagues for giving me years of company while working or travelling alone and for keeping me sane during the lockdowns.  I don't think people realise how important broadcasters like yourself were in keeping the nation from going doolally last year.

I second that, Paul, Wyatt and yourself have been a lifeline in these very odd times. An extra special mention for The Shortest Show on the Radio, often surreal, often grumpy men chatting, always entertaining.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ezbass said:

I second that, Paul, Wyatt and yourself have been a lifeline in these very odd times. An extra special mention for The Shortest Show on the Radio, often surreal, often grumpy men chatting, always entertaining.

Thirded.

I also love Blues Power with Bernard 🙂

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MacDaddy said:

The Lee Aaron I remember fondly from my teenage years? 😮

DsLDXefVYAAYG7y.jpg

Sadly not..... otherwise I'd be in there with a dep offer, like a rat up a drainpipe! lol!

Edited by cetera