Why become a member? ×

Gallien Kreuger 700RB ii - Reduced £250 **pending** - *SOLD*
£450
Keighley, West Yorkshire

MrDinsdale

Monster of an amp, got this years ago and has been gigged a bit but spent most of it's life in a rackmount case so aside from the odd scuff here. Recently had it serviced so it's had a good clean out etc and all in great working condion.

Absolutely the last price reduction before I just keep it in storage until the day I have a need for it!

Can include the 4u Gator case too for free. The Aphex 204 pictured in the rack is not included.

Happy to take it out of the rack for additional pictures if anyone wants.

https://www.andertons.co.uk/bass-dept/bass-amps/bass-amp-heads/solid-state-bass-amp-heads/gallien-krueger-700-rb-ii-bass-head

Collection is preferable!

Also selling the 410RBH -

If anyone is interested in the full setup let me know and we can work something oout

Also in the market for a PJ style bass, especially the Yamaha BB bases for potential trades/part trades.

IMG-20210929-WA0013.jpg

IMG-20210929-WA0014.jpg

IMG-20210929-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20210929-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20210929-WA0005.jpg

Edited by MrDinsdale
sold
  • Like 4

• MrDinsdale changed the title to Gallien Kreuger 700RB ii - Reduced £250
  • 2 weeks later...

Someone buy this!

Great bit of kit, old school build yet less than 20lbs in weight. Wonderful sounding amps

with all the features you need including a good DI. Rugged and will last for years, unlike some

class D stuff! I’ve used these amps for 15 + years without any problems whatsoever, and 

at this price it’s a bargain.

• Like 1

• MrDinsdale changed the title to Gallien Kreuger 700RB ii - Reduced £250 **sold**