Why become a member? ×

Stupidity will kill the men

Hellzero

I'm going to cover a saxophone in camel faeces, cover in crab shells and leave it in a sealed rooms with the sound of weasels screeching being played while strobe lights constantly barrage it for precisely 1000 days. After this, I predict it will be imbued with the power of the great wizard of the North and any who plays it will instantly ascend into the chosen kingdom. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Hellzero said:

Indeed Louisiana is already known for this and it's much safer, if you don't go in the swamps...

Not so sure, I have driven round Louisiana, and frankly, there are a remarkably large amount of urban non-swamp areas where a bit of radiation would be the least of your worries.

13 minutes ago, Woodinblack said:

Not so sure, I have driven round Louisiana, and frankly, there are a remarkably large amount of urban non-swamp areas where a bit of radiation would be the least of your worries.

You misread what I wrote, I was talking about the natural over aging of wood or anything organic due to the humidity and temperature, and the danger of the swamps is their fauna. 😉 

It's was an affirmation of this :

Edited by Hellzero

As a composer/sound artist I can kind of see where they’re coming from with this. I can understand too why someone might want this particular library. It certainly isn’t worth risking your health/life to obtain the recordings though.