Why become a member? ×

eat burn fishapplication ???

musicbassman

In examining the post above in The Acme Newsreader Content Checker,
I ran 48 different configurations from 'Contemporary Slang / English (UK)' through 'Cosmic Sophistry' (inclusive naturally) and came up with the following result.

"Wallpaper."

The Acme Newsreader  'content checker'  examines florid prose and technobabble, extracts the insights, opinions, emotional impact etc., and gets at the crux of the message. In Preferences you can select Universal Themes, Undisputed Truths, Skewed Logic, Political Correctness, or other filters/search engines, and use the content checker to get at deeply obscured meaning contained in any kind of literature.

If you're interested in distilling real meaning from polemics, hyperbole (it does a really fantastic job on hyperbole) and even gibberish, The Acme News Reader V.4.0.9f (with content checker), Windows and Mac, natch., is freeware and can be got from :

Trans Global Monolithic-Based Panacea LLP.
(Formally Stans Budget 8-Track & CB Radio Shack, Inc.)
"Spiffy New Interface, Same Great Products and Service. “ Be the envy of your friends. Get The Acme Newsreader Content Checker.

Edited by Cliff Edge
  • Like 1

Reckon it's a case of pressing the 'next word' prediction on your phone. 

The Mesa rig in absolutely no need for the transmission to run off the road and I am going away for a couple days to work out of my basses for a week and I will be back by tomorrow evening and I have to leave my room with my parents by the end user to see what we have to offer. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, binky_bass said:

Reckon it's a case of pressing the 'next word' prediction on your phone. 

The Mesa rig in absolutely no need for the transmission to run off the road and I am going away for a couple days to work out of my basses for a week and I will be back by tomorrow evening and I have to leave my room with my parents by the end user to see what we have to offer. 

👏  👏  👏