Why become a member? ×

DB Embee 112 cab 600w 8ohm - *SOLD*
£300
Scotland

krispn

Sold

It’s a compact, sturdy cab which has seen moderate use and comes with a fitted db Bass cover. If I could find another one of these used I might just keep it and sell my 212 but for now it’s up for grabs. I just prefer two of a specific cab over a single- in this case it’s 2x12’s over a 112 if stage size isn't an issue. However I do think that two of these cabs as a modular set up would be killer!

Ideally I’d like to meet up and do a cash deal and I’m happy to drive a couple of hours any direction from Edinburgh. Most of my gigs are iem these days so two cabs isn’t really necessary as the other main venues we do which aren’t iem have back line provided. Spec's below along with links to a review and the db website.

Please note the cab with the white internal baffle is only to show the speaker and port - it is not my cab and is simply for illustrative purposes.

Specifications

Impedance:8 Ohms

Speaker: 1 x 12” FaitalPRO

Bass Port: Front

Tweeter: Piezo with attenuatorPower: 600

Inputs: 2 x Neutrik Speakon (parallel) 

Sensitivity: (1W/1m) 97 dB

Frequency Range: 45 - 30,000 Hz

Height: 45 cm - 17.72”

Width: 37 cm - 14.57”

Depth: 45 cm - 17.72”

Weight: 17 kg - 37.48 lbs

Thankfully my cab has the black internal baffle rather than the white! 

Official web site 

https://www.db-bass.com/copy-of-elbee

If a potential buyer wishes to arrange a courier and suitable insurance I can package but I’m reluctant to ship just now.

Music Radar review

https://www.musicradar.com/reviews/db-bass-elbee-10-embee-12-and-embee-1210-series-ii-cabinets

Edited by krispn
  • Like 1

Thanks Rich 🙂

Yeah It's a wonderful wee unit and it stands on it's own as a very capable sounding cab. I might be taking it to my gig on Friday just to get it out even though there is a sub in the place and we'll likely be using IEM. I've rejigged my pedal board slightly so it'll be good to hear what it sounds like in a familiar room/on stage.

Edited by krispn

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If someone was after the head and cab as pictured I the first snap I could look at a wee deal. Shipping would could be split with the buyer to sweeten the deal. I’ve just been off to the recycling centre but have kept some packaging back. #Optimism

• 1 month later...
  • krispn changed the title to **Sold** DB Embee 112 cab 600w 8ohm