Why become a member? ×

Bass Bros

Supernaut

9 minutes ago, Allaboutthebass said:

Over the last couple of weeks I've been trying to buy a Bass from them, I've tried Email, Voicemail and WhatsApp, but unable to make contact with anyone, so I assumed they were not legit. Given the above, I might give them another try because they have a very nice bass which would look great in my house.

I messaged them a little while ago, certainly within the last few weeks about a bass they have for sale and the response was almost instant, coupled with follow up replies to further questions I had.

I'd say your experience is unusual.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Allaboutthebass said:

Over the last couple of weeks I've been trying to buy a Bass from them, I've tried Email, Voicemail and WhatsApp, but unable to make contact with anyone, so I assumed they were not legit. Given the above, I might give them another try because they have a very nice bass which would look great in my house.

That is odd, Will responded to Whatsapp, phone and email very quickly with me. Don't be put off.

I just bought a MIJ reissue P-bass from Bassbros. Outstanding and responsive customer service from Will, who answered my questions, provided the extra pictures I asked for and accommodated my shipping request... and when it arrived, nicely set up, the packaging was bombproof (or at least courierproof)!

It was all very confidence inspiring and I am one happy bunny.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to give Will at Bass Bros a shout out.  I just bought an MIJ 62 Jazz in Fiesta Red and its bloody lovely.  Plays great, light weight and has the classic punchy Jazz sound. I couldn't try the bass so bought on the description and the photo's.  Pretty much unmarked and zero fret wear.  Very happy.  It was well packaged and arrived on time.  Recommended.

• 2 weeks later...

For your interest I visited his new showroom today (not fully finished but is a relaxing atmosphere, sette to sit on with hot/cold drinks, appointment required so you get Will's full attention). I tried out some basses - really nice easy-going chap who is keen to help you find the right bass, and does not rush you. I recommend anyone visiting Warwickshire book an appointment (and there is another bass shop 5 minutes away ... BD???)

Tim

• Like 5

Will bought a couple of basses from me and was a great guy to deal with.  Both times he paid in advance and was really easy to deal with throughout. Didn’t meet Will in person but his mate came round to pick them up and he ended up sitting an hour chatting about basses, synths etc over a cup of tea. I hope to return the favour sometime and buy a bass from him. The last couple I enquired about had just sold.

Keir

Right, this has been a very pleasant purchasing experience. Good communication, set up to taste and a set of DR Nickel Lo-Riders included in the price. Extremely well packaged in a good quality 136×46×19 box. Condition is equal to the strong claims made for it. Delivered on the day I asked for.

Edit a few days later : after a couple of days I discovered that, through absolutely no fault of the bass, I physically had a problem with it. Returning it was as straightforward and pleasant as buying it had been. 

Edited by Ricky Rioli
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

There’s a really nice 68 jazz on there at the moment ,and the thing I also like about the site is they offer to setup the basses for you .

A professional setup will be carried out on this bass, we would like to offer you a free personalised setup upon purchase. Please just let us know your preferences and we can get the bass right for you, including a new set of strings.

• Like 1