Why become a member? ×

Bass Bros

Supernaut

Not one to do this usually but I purchased a Bacchus last week from Bass Bros and the service I received was top notch. 

The process from start to finish was first class and Will even got in touch with me to ask what strings I would like when restringing and doing a set-up. 

I will definitely be using these guys again in the future. 

https://bassbros.co.uk 

• Like 8

I had an email exchange with them a couple of months back about a bass they were advertising. I didn't buy it in the end but was very impressed with their responses to me. Emailed me back at 11pm! Would certainly contact them again if I see something suitable.

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Machines said:

+1 from me. Good comms and friendly chat. You will find their stuff on eBay and Reverb marked up significantly, I believe this is to direct people to their main website for the 'real price' to avoid the preposterous fees on those platforms.

Yes, I noticed that myself.

• 1 month later...

Heading over tomorrow to complete a trade.  I watch so many bass bits over so many sites i completely got my locations mixed up.  Thought it was in Leeds which is probably a 45min drive, turns out its Warwick which is about 2hrs 30 :(  Oh well, new toy incoming.  Comms have been excellent so far

• Haha 1

I bought something extremely special beginning with A from them a few weeks ago (NBD thread imminent). Will's a great bloke to deal with, very fair, friendly and up front, and he gave me a great part-ex offer on my Rickenbacker.

They're opening a shop soon, and if this level of service carries on I reckon Bass Direct could have some real competition.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cosmo Valdemar said:

I bought something extremely special beginning with A from them a few weeks ago (NBD thread imminent). Will's a great bloke to deal with, very fair, friendly and up front, and he gave me a great part-ex offer on my Rickenbacker.

They're opening a shop soon, and if this level of service carries on I reckon Bass Direct could have some real competition.

The Alembic Series bass perchance? Congrats

2 hours ago, Cosmo Valdemar said:

Forgot to add - free set up and a set of strings. DRs!

• Like 2