Why become a member? ×

Boss BE-5 B Multi effects-SOLD

wayneyboy

I am selling my boss mutli effects pedal board. It has five different effects and comes with power supply. It was an unused present so finally deciding to sell as not using it anymore. The effects are delay/chorus/flange- 10 band graphic eq/ overdrive/enhancer and limiter. Sensible offers please.
Thanks

Edited by wayneyboy

[quote name='wayneyboy' post='453168' date='Apr 3 2009, 11:42 AM']I am selling my boss mutli effects pedal board. It has five different effects and comes with power supply. It was an unused present so finally deciding to sell as not using it anymore. The effects are delay/chorus/flange- 10 band graphic eq/ overdrive/enhancer and limiter. Sensible offers please.
Thanks[/quote]

hi there wondered if you still have the effects pedal for sale?

Regards Dave

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='MacDaddy' post='468016' date='Apr 21 2009, 12:51 AM']I had one of these years ago. You can get an awesome wah type sound from the Chorus, which I used to use to play Fly Away by Lenny Krevice.

Good luck with the sale![/quote]

i have been playing around with it a bit more and you can get some really great sounds- now thinking about keeping it! the delay is quite good as well

• 2 weeks later...

If you're not 100% sure you're going single, are you interested in swapping for a Boss ME-8B +£50?
Cheers

[quote name='wayneyboy' post='475534' date='Apr 29 2009, 10:09 PM']any takers? going to sell as going to get individual pedals for a pedal board and need the space- come with the adaptor[/quote]

[quote name='MacDaddy' post='468016' date='Apr 21 2009, 12:51 AM']I had one of these years ago. You can get an awesome wah type sound from the Chorus, which I used to use to play Fly Away by Lenny Krevice.

Good luck with the sale![/quote]

MB1. :)
....Lenny Krevice?.....who recorded......Are you gonna blow my way? :rolleyes:
BUMP!

Edited by MB1

Wayne if you've still got the be5b i'll take it at £50 - if it's in Perfect order - ie no will it won't it pedals, no dodgy sliders on the graphic - no dodginess about the power connector, in out jacks...

[quote name='wayneyboy' post='477254' date='May 1 2009, 06:57 PM']really after a loop station so thought would part with the boss but will have a think
thanks[/quote]